My photo
Can I just skip this part? It's gonna be boring. This blog a bit floaty, never fixed and rarely stable. Hope you will enjoy it at least once. HAHA nvm. I heal, I raid, I grind, I QUIT, and the history? It's gonna repeat itself.

Inikah Yang Dipanggil Perasaan Sayu Pilu?

 Sudanese child being stalked by a vulture nearby. It is quite obvious that the child was starving to death, while the vulture was patiently waiting for the toddler to die so he can have a good meal.
Nobody knows what happened to the child, who crawled his way to a United Nations 
food camp. Photographer Kevin Carter won a Pulitzer Prize for this shocking 
picture, but he eventually committed suicide three months after he took the shot.


Burial of an unknown child. This picture shows the worlds worst industrial disaster, caused by the US multinational chemical company, Union Carbide.

Ada tisu? :'(

0 comment(s) to remember: